Career Development through Professional Connection
Your connections are your greatest asset when considering your career options and progression.
Staying connected and getting involved in your Flinders Alumni network provides opportunities to expand your professional networks, allows space for new insights and helps you develop your intellectual and cultural qualities.
Here are some simple ways to remain connected:
- Join an Alumni Network or Group
- Ongoing Professional Learning and Development
- Public lectures and events
- Leadership skills development through mentoring
- Build your innovation and enterprise skills with the New Venture Institute
- Take advantage of all the alumni benefits including access to the library, function space, alumni-only networking
- Discover opportunities through remaining connected with the alumni network , and their connection with business, government, industry and the community