We hope that your time at Flinders University will be rewarding and enjoyable. While studying with us you may encounter an issue with your course or topic, a University service, or an action or behaviour of another student or staff member of the University that needs to be resolved.
You can request that the specific issue is formally investigated by following the Complaint Resolution Steps below.
How to make a complaint?
Complaints at Flinders University are usually managed in the following way:
Flinders complaint resolution process
Flinders is committed to providing access to a fair and impartial complaint and appeal resolution process. Flinders will:
- take your complaint seriously
- treat all parties with fairness and impartiality
- resolve your complaint as quickly as possible
- apply the principles of procedural fairness
- treat your complaint with appropriate confidentiality.