Information for universities and supervisors
The Flinders NT, Remote and Rural Interprofessional Placement Learning (RIPPL NT) team offer:
- Supervisor Professional Development
- Videoconferencing facilities for universities to teach or connect with students in rural and remote NT sites.
- Educational and networking activities for your students while on placement.
- Local knowledge and contacts to assist your students to make their placement a quality learning experience.
- Access to health professionals, academics and support staff with experience working and living in the NT.
- Accommodation for students on placement at subsidised rates.
- Free Aboriginal health and cultural workshops for students.
- View placement locations and contacts