Study with us
Research opportunities for postgraduate students
We welcome Australian and international Post-graduate (Honours, Masters and PhD) students.
Identify your area of interest by searching through our Website.
Send your CV and an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be sent on to an appropriate supervisor, and you will be contacted to further progress your application. This process involves
Preparing a research proposal and send to your supervisor for comments.
Identifying suitable scholarships and their deadlines, prepare all necessary supporting documents and start application process:
- If you are an overseas applicant, we welcome collaboration with your home institution, and some scholarship schemes in your country, or bilateral schemes, may facilitate this. Please discuss with your supervisor or head of department/school in your home institution, and ask them to contact us if necessary.
- Note scholarship closing dates, as all documentation must be prepared well beforehand.
Once the scholarship is confirmed, you should start VISA and Arrival preparations. If you are an international student, you will be assisted by the International Office who will guide you with your entry to Australia and Flinders University.
We also welcome Undergraduate, Honours and Masters by coursework Biotechnology students.
- For more information: http://www.flinders.edu.au/future-students/
- Graduate Research information: http://www.flinders.edu.au/graduate-research/office-of-graduate-research_home.cfm
- International students can find additional information at: http://www.flinders.edu.au/international-students/