Indicators of Process
Indicators of Process provide a sign about how well your activities (strategies) are going. Process indicators often fall into 3 main groups.
They can be indicators of:
1. Implementation (what has been done), e.g.
- Workshop outlines
- Procedures developed
- Copies of media coverage
2. Reach & scope (who & how many have been involved) e.g.
- Number of participants
- Proportion of ethnic groups, age groups etc.
- Workers and organisations involved
3. Quality (how well things have been done) e.g.
- Proportion of participants who report they are satisfied with materials or information produced, or the service provided
- Certain standards of quality have been met
|What's an indicator?||Developing my plan - process indicators|