Are your strategies related to your objectives?
- Breakdown the various elements of each objective
- Relate a strategy for each element of the objectives
- Ensure all elements are covered
Do they focus on the activities of your project?
- Some strategies may have unintended outcomes and you can address these and their effect on the objectives in your methods.
Are they realistic, eg. number of strategies, time resources & skills?
- Can you do everything you want?
- If you spread yourself too thinly you may not achieve the indicators of success for your strategies
Are they considered appropriate by the workers and community members involved?
- This should be discussed with stakeholders and partners during the planning stage. The feasibility and cultural suitability of the strategies are particularly important to consider here.
|Developing my plan||Evaluation|