1. Professional Experience Placement (PEP) Support Form
The School requires evidence that you have support to undertake your Professional Experience Placement (PEP). This may be from your existing place of employment (as a work-integrated learning placement) or from a host venue that you have sourced. You are required to submit a PEP Support form to either the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences when applying through SATAC Gradstart or to the PEP Unit if you have already been admitted to the course. Submission details are on the form.
- PEP Support Form General Practice and Community (DOCX 45KB)
- PEP Support Form Diabetes (DOCX 45KB)
- PEP Support Form Cardiac_Critical Care_Emergency_High Dependency_Paediatrics (DOCX 36KB)
- PEP Support Form Nurse Practitioner (DOCX 44KB)
For the Aged Care, Child & Family Health and Mental Health specialisations, there are different forms for SA residents and INTERSTATE (non-SA) residents - please complete the correct form:
- PEP Support Form Aged Care_Child and Family Health_Mental Health INTERSTATE applicants (DOCX 41KB)
- PEP Support Form Aged Care_Child and Family Health_Mental Health SA STUDENTS (DOCX 45KB)
If any details of your placement change or you wish to notify the PEP Unit of any new details please use the form below:
Ensure that the Professional Experience Placement (PEP) Support form relevant to your specialisation is lodged with your application or as soon as possible following your admission. When submitted, the PEP Unit checks the status of the affiliation agreement with your venue and will advise you if you must suspend your placement until an affiliation agreement or schedule is in place.
What is an Affiliation Agreement?
An affiliation agreement is an agreement between your venue and Flinders University which sets out the expectations each party is required to meet when a student undertakes a placement at that venue. You cannot undertake your placement until an agreement is in place.
- It may take some months to finalise the arrangements for your placement, particularly if you are an interstate student.
- Professional Experience Placement (PEP) Support forms are not to be submitted more than 12 months in advance.
It is recommended that you keep a copy of all submitted forms for your records.
2. Pre-placement Requirements
For Pre-placement Requirements please refer to the requirements for Undergraduate Nursing.