Awards and prizes
The School of Nursing & Midwifery Awards and Prizes Ceremony is one of the most important in the School’s academic calendar.
We celebrate with students, their families and friends, and our corporate supporters the outstanding achievements of those who have excelled in their chosen subjects.
School Dean Professor Paul Arbon, together with our academic and professional staff, proudly acknowledges the work of each one of our students whose success exemplifies the finest attributes of scholarly endeavour. Well done all, and congratulations!
- Professor Michael Kidd, Executive Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Professor Annette Summers, Professional Adjunct
Flinders University School of Nursing & Midwifery and Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences would like to thank all their sponsors:
- Jen Byrne, Australasian Lactation Courses
- Cheryl Green, The Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (SA Branch)
- Liz Newham, The Australian College of Midwives Prize for Midwifery
- Wendy Morey, Executive Manager Workforce Development & Governance, Resthaven
- Associate Professor Jo Baulderstone, The Bert and Carmel Baulderstone Charitable Trust
- Peter Thorn, HenderCare Nursing & Support Services
- Betty Khor and Lyn Murfit, The Nurses Memorial Foundation of SA
- The Australian College of Children and Young People's Nurses - South Australian Chapter
Prize and certificate recipients