Study nursing in the Riverland
The School of Nursing and Midwifery's campus at Renmark offers the unique opportunity to study nursing while living and working in a vibrant, diverse, rural community.
Features of our Riverland program include:
- Identical in structure and level of qualifications to our Adelaide program.
- Study is enriched through education from University staff, local clinicians and visiting academics.
- Professional experience placements take place in local hospitals, community centres and aged care facilities. Placements in metropolitan Adelaide are also available.
- Integrated learning on the grounds of the Renmark Paringa District Hospital with:
- 24-hour access to computer suite, wi-fi and student common room with kitchen;
- a state of the art clinical skills laboratory; and
- modern classrooms, a library and videoconference facilities.
Bachelor of Nursing (Pre-registration)Class timetables, important dates
Study plan for first-time students:
Study plan for existing enrolled nurses:
The School offers flexible postgraduate programs you can study by distance education in a range of clinical specialisations or research.
|Domestic and international students||Online courses|
The online Master of Clinical Education program is designed for health professionals who are involved in teaching or supervision across health vocations.
|Domestic and international students||Online course|