Note: As of 1 January 2017, Flinders Connect will no longer be accepting cash payments.
The following payment options are available to you:
- Access online payment facilities within 'My Finances' in the Student System to pay using your credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Please watch the following video for instructions on how to pay via the Student System:
BPay (cheque, savings account, credit card)
- Contact your participating bank to make a payment directly from your cheque, savings account or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Flinders University's Biller Code is 53181. Have your Payment Reference Number ready. For more information go to BPay.
- Note: electronic payments may take between 1-3 days to show in your student account.
- Send cheques or money orders to:
GPO Box 2100,
Adelaide SA 5001.
- Cheques or money orders must be payable to Flinders University. Quote your Student ID number or the Payment Reference Number on the reverse of your cheque/money order.
A Payment Reference Number is required when making payments by BPAY® or by cheque.
To obtain your Payment Reference Number, enter your student ID number (eg 2001234) and press 'Display Payment Reference Number' below.
|Your Payment Reference Number is:|