Cross-institutional study

Cross-institutional study

Q. Can I study topics at other universities and get credit towards my Flinders degree?

A. Yes, cross-institutional study is available. Within South Australia, unless there are exceptional circumstances, you would only be able to study topics that are not offered at Flinders. Interstate this restriction is removed. You still need to obtain approval from the Director of Studies before enrolment.

Q. What do I do to get completed cross-institutional topics onto my academic record?

A. Submit an official transcript of your results to the Faculty Student Administration office in the Social Sciences South building.


For more information and instructions please visit Enrolment Information: Cross institutional students